Facebook full of piss weak drama queens
Last Post 10 May 2022 12:03 PM by Advertising Antiques Ltd. 31 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
Guru Tat
Guru Tat
fleece77

--
10 May 2022 10:20 AM  
Nothing wrong with living in the past Arkwrights, when it's better than the present.
Guru Tat
Guru Tat
Advertising Antiques Ltd

--
10 May 2022 12:03 PM  
Ahhh, I am halfway between the two generations. I grew up up in a town where it was very much anti everything - being at the tail end of punk, the cold war and Thatcherism, there was a lot of angst and hate. I therefore find racism, sexism and homophobia horrible, but I also dislike the way our society has been hijacked by tiny but very vocal groups on both sides to cause continuous friction for their own political gain. My general point is that we have to be accepting and put up with others, avoiding this constant labelling and finger pointing. The old guard have to accept that the modern generation are very much a product of a successful society that brought wealth, comfort and freedom, whilst the younger people need to appreciate that the previous generations lived in a simpler time, but a lot harder for many of them. Looking at the broader picture, I feel that the time and resources this whole accelerated social progression is taking up seems daft given the background of the last few years.

We need to unite and work together just to keep up any semblence of how we lived say five years ago.

As to facebook, I use it socially, but businesswise its not great for me. I am sorry everyone is getting censored for trivial things, but please make an effort to be tolerant even if it is of inteolerant people!

Cheers

Al.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Active Forums 4.2
NOT LICENSED FOR PRODUCTION USE
www.activemodules.com